Monday 4 May 2009

Friends - Family you never had

Coming from a large and loving family, I have always been thought to be loyal and honest towards my friends.

Friends are the family we create for ourselves. There are things in life that can never come back once gone then that is it. Treasure your friends. I never knew families could be sleeping with each other. The amazing truth is Jackie Cain is sleeping with her step-son......... there is more watch this space. Yes her husband's son!!! He only died on the 29th November and straight away jumps into bed with him. This makes one think they have been carrying on before he died.

Time:

Live everyday as it was your last, time and tide waits for no one.

Words:

Don't say hurtful things to people you love,like and even those who you reckon or believe hate you. In the long run you will worry about the hurtful things you have said. Let it go.

opportunity:

This only knocks once, something great has happened to me, at the time it happened I was so hurt and angry all I could see was the dark side.

Value:
Love
Friends
Self confidence

Being sincere, hardworking, compassionate and letting go makes you the aggrieved a better person. Destiny rules, success, dreams and our future are all unknown. I recently went through pain, traumer and unhappiness which left me very angry and huniliated though I had done nothing wrong. Without friends and family I would not have been able to survive.

My friends in Jamaica Calvin and Kathi-Ann have been great and so are my troopers here in the isle of Man. Special thanks to Marie, Millicent, Joanna and all you are a great bunch.
Great thanks to my sister Marian and children, Hilda, Wilma and Audrey plus their own families.

I have recently taken up meditation and my that works. Almost all the anger and pain have vanish and I feel all calm and controlled. God's love is always with us and He will never let us down.
Take care of yourself with understanding and loveand make sure that you never compromise your own spititual growth.

Poem by Maya Angelou

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings A free bird leaps on the back of the wind and floats downstream till the current ends and dips his wing in the orange suns rays and dares to claim the sky.

But a bird that stalks down his narrow cage can seldom see through his bars of rage his wings are clipped and his feet are tied so he opens his throat to sing.

The caged bird sings with a fearful trill of things unknown but longed for still and his tune is heard on the distant hill for the caged bird sings of freedom.

The free bird thinks of another breeze and the trade winds soft through the sighing trees and the fat worms waiting on a dawn-bright lawn and he names the sky his own.

But a caged bird stands on the grave of dreams his shadow shouts on a nightmare scream his wings are clipped and his feet are tied so he opens his throat to sing.

The caged bird sings with a fearful trill of things unknown but longed for still and his tune is heard on the distant hill for the caged bird sings of freedom.

No comments: